THAI THERAPY MASSAGE TRAINING TAMARIND SPRINGS
The pleasantness, the efficacy, the feeling of well-being derived from a massage are related to the high expertise and sensitivity of the masseuse, along with the right choice of the instruments employed.
It is for this reason that, during the last few years, Baan Sabai Thai Massage Training Center organised a series of Thai Therapy massage course for its personnel, involving the best masters in the field, who came straight from Thailand, and has chosen the highest quality products in order to make the thai therapy massages techniques treatment even more intense and pleasant for the customers.
THAI THERAPY MASSAGE TRAINING
The excellent results attained from the oil massage course motivated Marzio, owner of the Baan Sabai Center in Rome, to organize a second meeting, this time entirely dedicated to Thai Therapy massage techniques training, in 2011. An unforgettable experience under the professional respect, that brought the whole team to a top level degree of expertise and knowledge upgrade.
This style of Thai therapy massage techniques is performed with a series of stretching manoeuvres and capillary mobilizations that provide an instant benefit to the different areas of the body on which the technique is applied: particularly on the spine, neck and trapezius.
The benefit of thai therapy massage techniques are:
• Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
• Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
• Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
• Improve breathing
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Help arthritis and back pain,
• Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
• Slows the aging process